Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Lonely Feelings II

There are billions of people alive
Who knew it was for me to cry
In an empty kitchen for you

I am tired of feeling for you
Exhausted at the thought of you
Yet waiting for the return of you

I write to make this tangible
But I am tangled in the thoughts
That even after a lifetime when
Wrinkled , shriveled hearts can barely
Pump blood yet alone anything else
I will wake on an odd day a Wednesday lets say
And suddenly the sound of grey haired fajr birds and rain
Will fall into places
That we once knew

I don't know how I will ever forget you
And what is breaking these lazy limbs is
The thoughts that I, I don't know how
To be the means to help you

Lonely Feelings I

Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast?
And We removed from you your burden
Which had weighed upon your back
And raised high for you your repute.
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
And to your Lord direct [your] longing.

Ash- Sharh


No comments:

Post a Comment